Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 31 July 2010

Allsorts are Dressing Up

Good morning. This week at Allsorts Fleur would like to see a 'dressing up' theme in your projects.
I have used a gorgeous ball gown as my main fous for my card - from Digi Sparkle that I paper-pieced with some lovely spotty paper from Tinker  & Co.

This also used:
Martha Stewart - PATP
Tim Holtz DP's
Sentiment - 'Dressed to Impress' - digisparkle & Other Craftworks Cards
A few teeny buttons from Papermania
Edges inked with Victorian Velvet distress ink.

Hope you get the chance to join us this week - you could win yourself £10.00 to spend online at


Thanks for popping over.
Will be back soon with another DT project.
Also look out for new challenge theme tomorrow at

I would like to enter this into the 'Going Dotty' challenge at Simon Says Stamp this week.


TTFN

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! I love the image and fab colour combo.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Lisa x

mckinkle said...

Gorgeous girly card and I love it! Such lovely colour palette!

Keryn x

Claire x said...

Pretty card Debs, especially as its girly pink - perfect. Hope you have a fab weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Great card Debs, have a lovely weekend
Hugz Fleur xXx

Vicki said...

Hi Deb, love your card the image is fab and the colours are my fav ;)

Have a good weekend

Hugs
Vicki x

Heather said...

Love the colour scheme and the way you've paper pieced the dress. Looks great. Heather:)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) I love the dress and the papers and colours you used are all perfect :-)
fab theme too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Juls said...

wow this is so gorgeous!!! I just Love the polka dot dress....infact I wouldn't mind that one like that myself! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Love it Debs, gorgeous details.
luv
Debby