Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 5 June 2010

Yummy Scrummy Strawberry Shortcake - Allsorts Wk 55

Good morning - wow has it been hot here this week - just perfect weather for our new challenge theme at Allsorts as 'picked' by the lovely Brenda
Please use these photos as inspiration:




I have used a scrummy Strawberry Shortcake image available from Precious Moments coloured with PM's and a generous sprinkling of Stickles. DP's are from Nitwits. Ribbon & gems from stash.

Thanks to everyone that joined us last week - don't forget to pop over to see who won the £10 voucher from One Stop Card Crafts and who made my Top5.

Have a wonderful weekend.
TTFN

5 comments:

Mummylade said...

brilliant image!

Claire x said...

I love the inspiration for this card this week, and as always you have delivered a lovely card Debs. Now in relation to coming over to sort your garden LOL, I think I have enough on my hands with this one, especially in this weather! Hope you have a lovely day, it looks like the sun will be shining again! Hugs, Claire x

Pops x said...

Gorgeous creation, stunning colours, gorgeous papers too, big hugs pops x

Cor* said...

Oh this is superb. I saw this at All Sorts.......I have the perfect paper, now to find the perfect image!!! This is just adorable!

Juls said...

fab image!!!! that cake just looks soooooo yummmmm!!!! Love the added sparkle on the cake! just perfect! Hugs Juls