Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 10 June 2010

What a Treat!!

Good morning. I haven't been around the past couple of days as I have been too tired following a rare night out lol!!!! On Tuesday my DiL took me to see Leona Lewis at Birmingham NEC - it was absolutely fabulous - she is one really talented lady.

Here are a few pictures:




I do have a card to share with you as well - that I made last night...........

This was inspired by an article in the current issue of Craft Stamper - creating a stampboard - here is my effort and what I have used it for


and my card


As you can see I have only used a very small piece so I have plenty left to play with still lol!!!
I have followed the sketch at Papertake Weekly for this and it also fits the following challenges:
A Spoonful of Sugar - Floral Delights
Creative Card Crew - Thank You
Simon Says Stamp - A recipe of 1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 types of embellishments

This used:

Gorgeous Tilda image coloured using Distress Inks and Copics amd a  touch of Stickles Stardust
My own DP and a scrap piece
Swirls - Spellbinders
Adhesive Gems - HobbyHouse 

Hope to catch up with some of you later.
Have a wonderful day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

10 comments:

Claire x said...

Isn't Leona just fab ... she has an amazing voice, I have both her CDs and love singing along to the songs! (I'm sure the neighbours don't love it though LOL!) Just love that paper you have made, it looks as though it was straight from a paper pad! You clever thing. Enjoy your day! Hugs, Claire x

廖淑凡 said...

真是太猛了,請受小弟一拜Orz(>O<)..................................................

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is completely exquisite! I love the purples and all of the details you have!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Juls said...

Fab stampboard!!!!! the results are gorgeous!! and your finished card is just amazing!!! well worth all the work! Hugs Juls

Francesca said...

Glad you enjoyed your night out , the card is wonderful
Hugs
Francesca

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, your stampboard look fabulous hun, it's all so pretty.
Great piccy's, glad you had a lovely night out hun.
Did you get my email a couple of days ago re allsorts?
hugs Mandy xx

My Little Space said...

Fabulous card.

Thank you for joining in with our sketch challenge at PTW this week.

Mandy

Toneloni * Tonje said...

This is fab. Love the colorcombo!

Thanks for playing with us - A Spoon Full of Sugar

Hugs
Tonje

Jane said...

Your card is gorgeous! love the paper you made, stunning! lucky you going to see Leona, I bet it was fantastic! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane xxx

Biscuitlid said...

you've created a beaqutiful paper there and a gorgeous card too

Thanks so much for joining in at Creative Card Crew
Hugs
Victoria
x