Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 20 June 2010

What a nice surprise!

Good morning. Guess who Mr Random.org picked as GDT for Anyone for Anya??? - Yep, me - again lol!!!!
I am so thrilled to be joining the lovely ladies over at AFA for another 4 weeks - starting this week.

The theme this week is 'Flowers'
I have used Spring Emma from CC Designs and have sat her upon the tree stump.

Image coloured with PM's
DP's - Funky Hand 'Dreams Come True' CD
Flowers - Wild Orchis Crafts
Punch - Martha Stewart Double Loops
Ribbon & Gems from stash

Please pop over and take a look at all the other wonderful DT work - it's truly inspirational.
Hope you get time to join the fun this week.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

10 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Congrats on your win it is a beautiful card well deserved.
Christine x

Claire x said...

Another gorgeous card hun and well done on the GDT post - you lucky thing! Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Me again, another gorgeous card. Look forward to seeing more, pop over to my blog there's a little award for you
Hugz Fleur xXx

Vicki said...

Hey well done you, your card is fab, I wish I had your stamina, how do you manage to keep up with all your DT work and go to work - you must be on quite a few DT's now, I have to say I really admire you for this (or do I mean I'm jealous.....lol ;)
Forgot to say yesterday, fingers crossed for Jack and his school place, it's bad enough when they start (big school) but not getting the place you want first choice just adds to the dilemma (chin up ;)

Hugs
Vicki x

Dora said...

O wow how lovely, congrats, you really deserve it, your cards are all beautiful xxx

Cor* said...

Congrats on the GDT spot! This card is perfect! love it.
PS-I have soemthing for you at my blog. Pls come & pick it up!

(love the pics of your new finished space too!)

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Debs!

This is just gorgeous hun I love the punched corner of the image what a fab effect....

Emma xxx

Juls said...

many congrats!!!! Love this, the soft colours are gorgeous, and I love your fancy corner! Hugs Juls

Cheryl said...

oh well done on your win,hun totally adore you card,super image,and love the detail,hugs cheryl xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debs, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby