Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 19 June 2010

Today's DT work

Good morning. Thank you to everyone that sent me such comforting words and best wishes for our school appeal that took place yesterday - I really do appreciate the support. I will let you lnow the outcome as soon as I can.
Anyways I have been trying to take my mind off things and there is no better way than to get stuck in to some craft work.
So this morning I would like to share my DT projects for
ALLSORTS - WEEK 57 A SKETCH CHALLENGE
This week Emma gave us a fab sketch to work with and this is my take on it:
We have a new sponsor this week
And they are offering one lucky winner
The DT were lucky enough to have some fab images to work with - thank you so much. I choose 'Chit Chat' and have coloured it with Copics & PM's
DP's - Papermania
Sentiment - DCVW Vellum Quotes
Flowers from WHS
Gorgeous Pin from Posh Pins - see link on sidebar
Hope you get the chance to join us.
Oh and don't forget our exciting new Monthly Challenge blog

 starts in just 2 weeks time.

Now my second DT project I would like to share with you is for
OSCC - WEEK 85 - ONE FOR THE BOYS
I am mega thrilled to be the one that set the theme for the challenge this week - it is only my third week on the DT!
As tomorrow is Father's Day in the UK I decided to go with the theme of 'One for the Boys'

This week we are sponsored by
and the DT got to pick an image to work with - I chose the Puppy with a Parcel and have coloured it with Copics and a touch of Star Dust Stickles.
DP's Pink Petticoat - Lots of Dots - PATP with Martha Stewart border & corner Double Loops
A few buttons and ribbon from stash to simply embellish.
I also made a matching gift box to fill with some of DH favourite chocs.
I would like to enter this second card into the following challenges:
Cupcake Crafts - One for the Boys
Creative Inspirations - One for the Boys
Creative Craft Challenges - For the Man in your Life
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - A Tribute to all Fathers
Creative Cottage - It Takes Two (A Matching Set)

 Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful weekend.
TTFN

13 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Great work hun. Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, these are gorgeous i love the super cute images and the papers are fab too big hugs Pops x x x

Cor* said...

Oh Debs these cards are FAB! I love tha puppy in the parcel and your sketch with the punch border & Buttons......PERFECT! Of course the mousey card is great too!!! I love the flower and you are going to be the first one I ask...........where do I get a leaf punch like that!!?!???? HELP!!??!?!

Fleur said...

Gorgeous cards Debs. Such a cute puppy.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Biscuitlid said...

Wow fab box and card set, perfect.

Thanks so much for playing along at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Mandy said...

Oh Debs these are both gorgeous, love everything and I'm going back for another look lol
hugs Mandy xx

Carolyn said...

Fabulous card. Love the image you used. The boarder is awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Teri said...

What a fabulous matching set hun! Love that box!!
Thanks for sharing at The Creative Cottage this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Debs two fab cards hun love them both!

Emma xxx

Becky said...

What stunning creations Debs!! I love your matching box, so creative!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage! xx

sandra tomlinson said...

wow what a stunning piece of crafting, thanks for playing at creative craft challenges xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab cards and love the image, thanks for joining us at creative inspirations

Shelly said...

Hi! What a fabulous pair for our challenge (I adore the little box), thanks for taking part at The Creative Cottage! Hugs Shelly ;)