Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Super mouse


Good afternoon. Not much else to do around here at the moment as the lounge is still very much out of bounds - see photos at end of this post - so I have been in my little craft haven for most of the day - unfortunately I only have 1 card I can share with you though for now as the others are for my DT work over the next few weeks.
 This month sees the birthdays of my two eldest sons - Jamie will be 27 on 11 June and Aaron will be 25 on 10 June - so I have a number of cards to make for them.

I have made this card for Jack (my youngest son) to send to Jamie - he is definitely his hero.

I knew as soon as I saw this adorable free image from Katharina from Whiff of Joy Stamps that it would be perfect for Jack's card to Jamie. Thank you for the image Katharina.
I have coloured Spider Henry with PM's and even had a little go at some shading - need lots more practice still!!!
DP's are from Pink Petticoat - Big Fella Kit
Matha Stewart border punch
Stars punch
Sentiment - Craftwork cards

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant - Bright Fun Colours

So here are day 2 photos of the lounge:




So all that needs to be done now is the floor to be sanded and oiled and new skirting boards put on. Then hopefully the decorator can come in and paint! I'm sure it will be all worth it in the end lol!!

Have a wonderful evening.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

 

12 comments:

Pops x said...

Gorgeous card just love the super cute image fantastic, hugs pops x

Claire x said...

Loving that spider mouse Debs - can't believe you have 2 sons' birthdays so close! The lounge has progressed well .... and yes it will all be worth it when its done. Enjoy the rest of this sunny day. Hugs, Claire x

Mandy said...

Fab card hunny, the papers are perfect for the image, it's a good job you are brilliant at "man" cards with all your boys, here I am already dreading and putting off 3 Fathers Day cards lol.
The floor is looking good Debs, it's will look beautiful
hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

Hun I've just seen that you've won Vikki's posh pins candy, woo hoo xx

Cheryl said...

What a fun card! I love how you put the letters on the stars.

Vicki said...

Hey super card, it's cool! I think your new floor looks fab, I'm sooo tempted to get a wooden floor but I'm such a cold person :( so I don't know if it would be a good thing for me, I moan when I'm cold.....lol

Hugs
Vicki x

Cheryl said...

oh debs this is just gorgeous,love it great image,and love the pictures cant wait to see it finsihed hugs cheryl xxxx

Cor* said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyy I think you won something on one of the challenges I was checking out! OH Me oh My I can't recall where I saw it!!! EEK!!! (sorry) will recheck and let you know! (perhaps someone's candy?)
Love the card. Perfect for someone's "hero"! Happy birthday to the kids!
Nice work on the lounge. Love the play by play photos!

Michele Gross said...

What a fun boy card! Love that image-very very cool :)

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card Debs, brilliant image.
luv
Debby

Mummylade said...

of course it will be worth it, trust me =)

I posted your stamps today.

hugs

Katharina Frei said...

What a fun card!! Love it.
Katharina x