Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 3 June 2010

Summer Delights

Good afternoon. What a beautiful day it is here in sunny Gloucestershire - the sun always makes me feel bright & cheery and somehow full of energy.

Today I have been busy making some more birthday cards for the boys - which I will share with you later - but to have a break from the male colours and styles I have made this card for the All That Scraps sketch challenge and as I have used what I think are perfect 'summer' colours I am also entering it into Cupcake Crafts - Summer Delights and Papertake Weekly - Fun Fun Fun challenges.

I have used Birgitta on a Tree Stump digi image available from All That Scraps coloured with PM's. The gorgeous DP's are Tim Holtz - vintage Shabby - still loving these papers. I have also used a torn strip of K&Co vellum. Martha Stewart butterfly border punch, some gorgeous adhesive pearls from Hobby House a Prima Flower and a Wild Orchid Rosehead and finished with some yummy Posh Pins - available here

Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Just about to take Jack & 2 friends to the cinema - they only want me to take them - I'm not allowed to stay - then I have to go back and collect them lol!!!

Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

10 comments:

Juls said...

this is so sweet!! Love all the gorgeous pink tones!! hugs juls

Cor* said...

I too love the monotone look. And that punch! WOW! it looks fantastic! All around FAB card.

Claire x said...

Love the colours in this card Debs and that image is adorable too! I also like those TH papers in fact everything on this card I like! LOL. Now you wouldn't want to be sitting in the cinema on a day like this anyway would you? I mean what a waste of a sunny day during half term! Enjoy. Hugs, Claire x

Donna said...

This is such a fun card and perfect for this week's challenges! Thanks for joining in the fun at PTW & Cupcake :) Donna x

祐誠 said...

能付出愛心就是福;能消除煩惱就是慧。........................................

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Beautiful card Debs! gorgeous colours and I love how you have placed the pins they look super.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Jules said...

Hi Deb

A lovely creation.

You have had a very productive week .. .. must be something to do with half term!! LOL!! Oh I remember it well .. wish I could have even just one of those days back again.

I hope the cinema was good - shame you weren't allowed to stay.

Love Jules xx

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun really love this its brilliant as usuall hugs cheryl xxxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable image Debs and what a fabulous card.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs I do so love those papers and your design and that gorgeous image this I love.
Hugs
Lorraine x