Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 5 June 2010

Sketch Saturday gets Funky

THIS IS  MY 3rd POST OF THE DAY


I have made this little set for  my friend's birthday.
I saw the instructions for the 'gift box' in issue #3 of Making Gifts - - I just resized it down from 12"x12" to 8"x8" paper to get a smaller version - which at the minute is empty but I shall fill it with some suitable goodies for my friend.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Get Funky - Pink, Cream & Brown - All the DP's I have used come from the Funky Hands Dreams CD
I have followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday for the card
Charisma Cardz - Want to see Flowers
Totally Papercrafts - Want to see More than 1 Fold

Image is from LOTV - gorgeous flower fairy coloured with Copics
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Ribbon & Gems from stash
 Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

15 comments:

Katina said...

Absolutely stunning - I love it! x

Claire x said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I'm sure your friend will absolutely love this - hope you fill it with lots of lovely goodies. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Hi Debs
gorgeous card,luv the folds, lovely image & papers, thank you for joining us at Totally Paperctarfts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

joey said...

WOW Debs what a gorgeous gift! fab idea love your card too, thanks for joining us at tpc. Joey.x

Cor* said...

Holy Frick man you have been busy!! And this is just the most wonderful thing I've ever seen. I love the set! And the colors. I love pinks with browns and creams!!! I am just on my way thru your posts for today....more comments to follow!

Leanne said...

WOW this is absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Leanne xx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Debs, such an adorable image and fab colours. Also what a wondeful steps box its gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

oh this is just stunning hun love it hugs cherylxxxxxxx

Mel X said...

This is superb Debs. The papers are real funky and I just love that fairy, you've coloured her beautifully.

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Enfys said...

This is truly gorgeous Debs, I love that little image (and the papers of course :)
Thanks for joining us on Get Funky this month,
hugs
En xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Nice to see you here.

Brilliant creations. Love the gift box ... ... I wonder what you will fill it with? You could fit in lots of jewellery but not many chocolates !! Just depends how good a friend she is LOL!!!

Thanks for sharing with Get Funky! this month.

Love Jules xx

Juls said...

wow wow wow!!!! everything about this is amazing!! you are just oozing talent!!! Hugs Juls

coldwaters2 said...

I have been looking through your cards Debs and wow you create such stunning cards. I love this fairy one the colours are so beautiful, the Teddy one is just perfect for anyone and that flower designed card is just awesome I am loving these so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anice said...

What a creation! Your friend is one lucky lass! Thank you for joining in with the Get Funky challenge this month.
Anice xx

Allison said...

so adorable, must print off some of those papers again
Thanks for playing along at Get Funky this month
AllisonX