Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 17 June 2010

Say a little Prayer - Please x

Good morning. Sorry no card to share this morning - just a little plea from me to you.
Tomorrow morning (Friday 18 June 2010) my husband and I will be attending an appeal hearing for a place at our son's preferred school of choice for this September as we did not get an automatic place offered.
I would be very grateful if you could find the time today/this evening to say a little prayer for us that our appeal is successful and that Jack gets a place at the school we feel he deserves to attend in order to get the best possible start to his secondary education.
I hope you don't mind me using this blog as a platform for such a request but I feel that we need all the support we can get at the moment.
Thank you so much.
I hope to be able to share some good news with you all when the result is announced.
Take care and have a wonderful day.

TTFN

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Hope the appeal goes well tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and hope you get good news.

Lisa x

Claire x said...

Oh Debs, I feel for you hun, this is where the school system is so unfair and working in a school knowing how it all works just doesn't help. Just remain positive and ensure you defend the reason why you want him to attend at your preferred school and make sure you have all the answers! Good Luck, I for one will be thinking about you and will say a little prayer to help. Do let us know asap when you hear. Hugs, Claire x

Lydia said...

We wil thinking of you and your son. We hope that he get his place on his school. regards with love Lydia

Mummylade said...

of course hun!

Mandy said...

I don't say them often hun but I will do, I know how hard it is trying to get our kids into their, and our preferred schools, we went through the appeal process with Jodie.
Wishing you loads of luck & positive thoughts
hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

I forgot to say Debs, it's your blog hun and you write whatever you want. I shouldn't think anyone will mind at all, we all do whatever we can for our kids
hugs Mandy xx

craftykitten said...

HI Debs,
It must be a hard time for you at the moment hun. I was very lucky with my daughter being able to go the secondary school she wanted to so I can only imagine how hard things are for you whilst you are waiting!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you Debs.
Hugs
Dawn x

Rach said...

keeping fingers crossed for your son hun... hope that your son gets his choice of school..xxx

Francesca said...

Hi Debs , will keep my fingers crossed for you . hope you get the school you want
Hugs
Francesca

Fleur said...

Hi Debs, will be thinking about you, hope it all goes well & I really do hope you get the school you want - every child deserves the absolute best in education
Big hugz to you all
Fleur xXx

胤珠胤珠 said...

你不能改變容貌~~但你可以展現笑容................................................................

Heather said...

Hi Debs, my thoughts and prayers are for you, I know how stressful it is to make the decision so when you have to fight for it that's really difficult. Good luck. Hev:)

Jules said...

Hi Debs

I hope all went well for you and your son today.

But if it doesn't work out then try not to worry too much about it.

I didn't get into my Mum & Dad's preferred school .. .. .. but I ended up with better exam results than my brother and sister who did!!

What will be will be - but well done for appealing against their decision.

Love Jules xx