Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Penny Black Sketch

Good morning. Today's card is for the fabulous sketch challenge at PBSC this week, I also needed to make an elegant card for one of my MiL friends - I think this fits.

I have used PB Mixed Media 4037K stamped with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink and the edges of the stamped panel have also been distressed with the same ink.
DP's are the gorgeous Tim Holtz 'Vintage Shabby'
This also used:
Rafia from stash
Adhesive gems from Hobby House
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

I have keep the card free from embellishments as I think the layout and DP's together with the image are the key focal points.

I think I do enjoy making this style of card.
Hope you like it too.
Thanks for popping over.

Have a great day.
TTFN

 

8 comments:

kath said...

this is so beautiful and elegant debs and oh that TH paper...isn't it divine..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs, those colours are lovely. It makes a change to do something different and it paid off here, just wonderful. Have a good day! Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, beautiful work Debs.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Hi Debs

A gorgeous creation. Love your colours very much. Stunning.

This beautiful stamp arrived with me last week too .. .. thanks for the inspiration.

Love Jules xx

Fleur said...

Debs, this is gorgeous, love the stamp & pink looks really pretty.
Hugz Fleur xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Debs this is just pure perfection so elegant and classy

Hugs
Lorraine x

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, fantastic paper so elegant, thanks for the offer honey you are far to kind, big hugs Pops x

Cor* said...

One word- GORGEOUS!!!