Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 27 June 2010

Paper-Pieced Strawberries & Cream

Good morning. Today's card is my DT project for Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog where the theme this week is 'PAPER PIECING'
I don't do this very often - but I might start doing so as I love the result - matching outfits to the DP's - it's fab!
We have the lovely Debbie from the Crafty Pad sponsoring us this week and one lucky winner will receive one of Debbie's new release stamps. Debbie has some gorgeous stamps and digi images - all designed by her - available here

I have used one of my new hAnglar images - I'm loving these stamps they are so gorgeous!

 
I have paper pieced her dress. headband and the hearts.
DP's are Fancy Pants (the spotty one) and I'm not sure about the flower one - sorry!!
Flowers - Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts
I coloured a Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiment with a PM to match the colour scheme.
A few adhesive pearls - and that's it!
Hope you can find the time to join us - I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Challenges I would like to enter are:
Truly Scrumptious - Strawberry & Cream
Crafts & Me - Birthdays
Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!

TTFN

18 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and I love the paper piecing.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Lisa x

Cheryl said...

morning hun this is one gorgous,card,love that sweet image and your paper piecing is perfect,hugs cheryl xxxx

Dora said...

Hi this is adorable, lovely paper piecing... I've tried this technique once and loved it, so I think I will have a go again this week :)

Fleur said...

Oh Debs I adore this. It's gorgeous. love how you've done the buttond & your colour combo is prefect.
Have a lovely day
Hugz Fleur xXx

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs and the colours are just fab. I'm going to have a try at the paper piercing challenge as its something I've not done before. Enjoy the footy this afternoon and don't yell at the telly too much! LOL. Hugs, Claire x

crafty amy said...

Debs this is gorgeous! Your paper piecing is brilliant :D I will be watching the match not long to go now.
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Katie said...

Fabulous!
Love the image and the paper piecing is perfect!
And I agree "COME ON BOYS!!!!"
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Cor* said...

Oh Deb, this is just so pirdy! I LOVE, love , love her dress!

Basement gal said...

Beautiful card, the image is gorgeous and lot's of detailed piecing too, what patience! Bad news about the footie though!

gina g said...

Gorgeous card and i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Cheryl said...

me again hun bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hope too see you again soon,hugs cheryl xxxxx

carol said...

Hiya...lovely sweet card,
thanks for joining in with SMC this week, x carol

Anne said...

A gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch! Beautiful details and image. Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Hugs, Anne

coldwaters2 said...

Lol it's me again Debs I am so enjoying myself looking at all your beautiful creations and this one is no exception the colours are gorgeous and I do love how your keep a lovely softness when colouring your image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

kim.mom said...

This is ADORABLE!! Such a cute image! TFS at SMC!

Michelle said...

A beautiful card, love those Hanglar images too!

Rica said...

Fabulous card Debs, great paper piecing of that adorable hAnglar and such gorgeous colours and papers.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious.
hugs Heather xx

Mina said...

your card is gorgeous Debs...I must ink up my hAnglar shes a fabulous image...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx