Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 21 June 2010

Our Prayers have been answered - Thank You

Good morning - and what a beautiful morning it is here - in every way!
I would like to share the card above with everyone that said a little payer for me last week - our prayers have been answered - Jack's school appeal has been successful and he will be offered a place at his preferred school for this September!!!
We have just received a letter in the post this morning confirming the appeal has been upheld and that a formal offer from the school will follow shortly. He's at school at the minute and I can't wait to tell him when he comes home - he will be totally shocked as he didn't even know we went to appeal - and thrilled to bits because it was successful!
Thank you all so much for your kind words and support - I really do appreciate it.

Hope your day is as wonderful as mine is so far.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

15 comments:

Suzi said...

That's great news Debs, I'm so pleased it's finally all falling into place at last. Maybe you can relax a little now.
Hugs
Suzi x

craftykitten said...

Hi Debs,
Soooo pleased for you hun - it's nice when things go the way you want them to!! Good on you! I hope Jack is chuffed too.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cor* said...

So glad to hear of your GREAT news! So happy for you! This card is just so elegant and perfect!

Cor* said...

So glad to hear of your GREAT NEWS! So Happy everything worked out! This card is just so elegant & perfect!

Pops x said...

Stunning i love the flower, congrats hun on your news, hugs Pops x

Claire x said...

Yay thats brilliant news Debs - its always 50/50 with appeals, but I'm so glad yours was a successful one! Well done. Hugs, Claire x

Heather said...

Brilliant news, I'm so pleased for you & for Jack. Hev:)

Juls said...

congrats on getting the school you want!

Beautiful card, elegant and pretty! I love the linin texture and script detail of your DP...and you flower is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, That's great news! I am really pleased it all went well.

Lisa x

PS: Gorgeous card.

brenda said...

Hi Debs

This is very elegant, I love it and of course an absolute favourite stamp.

B x

Mummylade said...

congratulations hun. I'm so glad it worked out for you!

Cheryl said...

oh hun that is just brilliant news,so glad for you,and as for your card,as usuall stunning hugs cheryl xxxxx

奕生 said...

You are flattering me..................................................

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs that is brilliant news I am so trilled for Jack and the family. I am loving this beautiful card a gorgeous flower wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Vicki said...

Hey Congrats! I'm so glad for you I bet it's a big weight off your shoulders. I love your card (very vintage)the flower is fab and the colours are perfect.

Hugs
Vicki x