Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 14 June 2010

One of Each and stamped images winner

Good evening, before I announce the winner of the hAnglar & stAnglar images I would like to share this 'little' project that I have been working on today (among other things that I can't share - just yet!!).


These adorable baby hAnglar & stAnglar images are so cute but really too small for the usual size card I make (6"x6") so I have made some 4"x4" notelet size cards that I thought would make great birth announcement cards.

All DP's are from Pink Petticoat (see link on sidebar).
Ribbon from stash
Card Candy from Craftwork Cards
Sentiments - Computer generated

I would like to enter these into the following challenges:
Colour Create - Baby Pink & Pastel Blue
Craftalious Challenge - this is a brand new challenge blog - go check it out - the first theme is 'new' - so this fits with either New Baby or new stamp lol!!!

So who is the lucky winner of the stamped images........................................................................................

True Random Number Generator




Min: 1

Max: 12

Result:

8

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

That's you Lorraine - please contact me at jesimpson@mar08.freeserve.co.uk with your snail mail so I can post images to you.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

13 comments:

Mandy said...

Debs these are adorable, so sweet you have been a busy girl.
Congrats to the winner
hugs Mandy xx

Suzi said...

These are adorable Debs, love the DP's and that cute image, what a fab idea for announcement cards.
Hugs
Suzi x

JanJay said...

Oh these are so cute! Totally adorable

Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Craftalicious

Jan x

Fleur said...

Debs these are utterly adorable. They make super little cards. Ooooh they're just sooo cute!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Vicki said...

Oh wow Deb these are just adorable, in fact they're good enough to eat....lol

Hugs
Vicki x

Mandy said...

Only me again hun, I forgot to say thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Craftalicious
hugs Mandy xx

gina g said...

These are just so sweet Debs. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our first challenge. luv gina xx

Cheryl said...

oh debs hunny these are just adorable,love them to bits,and well done to the winner too hugs cheryl xxxx

Cor* said...

Congrats to the winner and these notelets are the most adorable things EVER!! Excellent!

Claire x said...

These are absolutely adorable Debs, I love baby cards and when they match, they are so cute! Love them. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Whoopeeeeee Debs I am so totally thrilled its amazing. Thank you so much. Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

Hi Debs,

WOW, I just love these - they are gorgeous! The gingham paper works so well with these beautiful images and the three brads finish off the cards so nicely.

Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge this fortnight.

Sharon x

Moshie said...

I have to agree with the others....just too cute!!! They are so sweet and love the images you chose! Thank you for joining our first challenge at Craftalicious.
hugs, Diana