Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 25 June 2010

Man's Best Friend

Good morning. Quick post before work. I don't know about you but I'm finding it difficult to craft with all this lovely weather we are having - seems a shame to be stuck indoors when it is soooooooo gorgeous outside, so I thought I would make the most of an early start this mornng before the sun pops out lol!!!

I adore this image - it's from Precious Moments coloured with Copics.
 I have embossed some silver mirror card and then used some Alcohol Inks to colour.
DP's - TimHoltz - Vintage Shabby
The ribbon and button hves been recycled from a pair of Linen Trousers.
Sentiment - Craftworks Cards (coloured to match with Copics)
 I have left it at that to keep the focus on the adorable image.

Challenges I would like to enter are:
Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

11 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Another great creation - that image is so cute and a great embossed background too.

The trouble with early starts Deb is that you "flake out" earlier at night!! LOL!!!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the football.

Love Jules xx

Claire x said...

Goodness you're an early bird this morning - do what I do craft in the evening when the sun is going down and you can have windows and doors open - fab! Love the card and that image is adorable. Have a great day at work .... YAY its Friday! Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable, cute card Debs
luv
Debby

Dragonlady said...

Hi Debs

Great card and love the embossed layer. thank you for playing along at I Love Digi.

Hugs Ali x

Karin said...

Just darling! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great embossing work!!! I love this image too - SO adorable!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is fab i love the colours he looks so cool, big hugs love Pops x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is awesome who could not fall in love with that adorable image they are rather special aren't they and your design with that embossing is just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sprytebyrd said...

This is wonderful!!! I Love it!
Sorry for the missing linky thingy!!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! Good Luck on our Emboss It Challenge!
Hugs! Dee (Spryte)

Marcea said...

Wow, this is amazing. I love it so much. Full of gorgeous details sweetie
Thankyou so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
-x-

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations with your lovely project - what a fab fun image! Cheers Claire x