Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 11 June 2010

LOTV Sketch - 'Fairy Nice'


Good evening. There is a gorgeous sketch to follow at LOTV this week.
Here is my take on it:


I have really enjoyed making this card this afternoon.
I started by making the DP - using distress inks and over stamping with Penny Black 'Letter Background' and then spritzing with Pearl Glimmer Mist. I mat & layered a piece onto pearl card that I punched around the page with Martha Stewart punch. I have also used a piece of Tim Holtz DP's from the Vintage Shabby paper pad.
The inage is Fairy on Tiptoe - available here coloured with Copics and a sprinkling of Star Dust Stickles.
The frame around the image has been cut using MM Slice and Wedding Design Card then inked with Dusty Conorde distress ink.
The 'bouquet' has been made using Wild Orchid Craft flowers - available here , a gorgeous Posh Pin from here  and a satin ribbon bow made with ribbon from stash.
A few adhesive pearls to finish it off.

Thanks for popping over.
Hope you've had a lovey day.
TTFN

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs this is stunning I adore that image it looks so delicate and you have coloured it beautifully the papers and the flowers are divine I love it.,
Hugs
Lorraine x

Claire x said...

Just gorgeous hun! I love that LOTV image, its used so much, but always looks so sweet. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Hi Debs, this is gorgeous, so pretty. colours are perfect. Love that frame!
Hope you have a lovely weekend
HUgz Fleur xXx

Mummylade said...

absolutely stunning. I love the frame!

Sharon said...

Wow, this is beautiful Debs. The colours are absolutely gorgeous and I love the little bouquet.

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous card debs and beautifully embellished. Thanks for joining us at the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Juls said...

wow this is just so pretty!! I love it!! love the script DP and all the touches of sparkle!! Hugs Juls

Marcea said...

What a lovely card. I really love this image and your interpretation of the sketch. Gorgeous flowers and colour choices too. Thankyou so much for joining us on Lili of the Valley, hope to see you next time
-x-