Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 14 June 2010

A liitle bit of candy as I got some hAnglar & stAnglar stamps - Yipppeeeee!!!!!

THIS POST IS A STICKY

EDT - CANDY NOW CLOSED -THANK YOU

Good afternoon. Before I share my card I would like to thank blogging buddy and friend Helene - you know why Helene - thank you so much - all arrived safe & sound!!

Today I have made a card following the fab sketch at Truly Scrumptious.

I have used one of my gorgeous new Hanglar stamps coloured with Copics.
The frame has been cut using MM Slice and Wedding Design Card.
DP's from scrap box - sorry I don't have details!
Sentiment - Sizzix Die
Roses - Wild Orchid Crafts
Martha Stewart - Frond Punch & Doily Border Punch
Adhesive gems - Hobbyhouse

I also have the following new hAnglar & stAnglar Stamps:


I would like to offer some stamped images to a randomly selected follower of my blog - 2 of each image stamped with Versafine Onyx Black onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock.
Please leave your name with Mr Linky below and the draw will be made Monday 14 June.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful afternoon.
TTFN

19 comments:

Juls said...

your card is fantabulous!!! also thank you for the offer of such sweet candy! Hugs Juls

Suzi said...

Oh Debs, you lucky girl! they are adorable as is your lovely card. Such sweet images. Thanks for the chance to win them.
Hugs Suzi x

craftykitten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mummylade said...

happy to hear it hun!

craftykitten said...

Hi Debs,
Oh hun, this card is just adorable. Your colouring is fabulous and the layout is adorable. I love it.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cor* said...

Thanks for the chance! They are so adorable!

Claire x said...

I just love that card Debs, its so cute and thanks for the chance to win some fabulous candy too - those images are absolutely adorable. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh you are so lucky Debs to have these beauties it must be amazing to be able to stamp these up are work with them. I am loving your card so beautifully coloured and designed as always a joy to come visit.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I adore Hanglars - just wish I could get hold of some :-(
Hugz Fleur xXx

Francesca said...

Fabulous card , you are so lucky to have the Hnglar stamps , thanks for the chance to win some images
Hugs
Francesca

Pops x said...

Gorgeous card honey i love the super cute image, and the words are fab, have a great weekend hugs pops x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card DEbs, so sweet and that is my fav image at the mo from h&s.. xxxx

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs. Love the image you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Rica said...

Gorgeous card Debs, great take on Beth's sketch, gorgeous colours, papers and love your little hAnglar girl - so cute.
Thanks for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Loving your card - and your collection of stamps!

Just had to have a try at your lovely candy .. .. I see hearts are involved LOL!!

A lovely candy!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Love Jules xx

Mandy said...

Debs your card is gorgeous hun, love the sweet image and your colouring is beautiful.
Lucky girl having all these gorgeous stamps, thanks for the chance to win some of these sweet images
hugs Mandy xx

Vicki said...

OMG what a very nice friend you have! These stamps are soooo sought after and I only wish we could buy them over here (fingers crossed). Love your card Deb "it's too cute for words!".....lol

Hope you've had a good weekend.

Hugs
Vicki x

burkere said...

自然是上帝最偉大的神來之筆。 ............................................................

Beth said...

Oh this is adorable! Such a sweet image and the papers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with my Truly Scrumptious sketch!

Love Beth xx