Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Just Magnolia - Sketch Challenge

Good evening. You just know you're tired when you can't even come up with an inspiring post title lol!!!
I am sooooooooooooooo tired - think all those 4am early mornings are now catching up on me!
I actually made this card last night but have only just found the time (energy) to post it.


This is my take on the gorgeous sketch challenge over at Just Magnolia this week.
I have coloured the lovely Tilda with Copics - I love these colours together - so summery don't you think?
The beautiful DP's are Nitwits - see link on sidebar. Someone asked in a previous post what I used to print my papers onto - I use Tesco's Finest Printer Paper - £3.25 for a pack of 250 A4 120gsm - it's fab!
This also used:
Martha Stewart butterfly border punch
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards - edge coloured with Copic to match
Some of my favourite Bazzill Spotty ribbon - in white this time lol!!!

Hope you have had a wonderful day.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see the launch of the fantastic new

It's going to be soooooooooooooo exciting!!

Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

5 comments:

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love those colours and the papers are fab - can't believe they look so good on Tesco's paper LOL. Just think another 3 weeks and you've got a nice long rest! Hugs, Claire x

Pops x said...

What a super cute image, i love the layout and choice of colours, gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

Mina said...

fabulous card Debs I love the soft colours you used they are so gorgeous with your Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Cheryl said...

oh this is gorgoues,hun love the coulrs you have used,and the papers are brilliant,hugs cherylx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Debs this is gorgeous what beautiful colours I adore Tilda and those flowers are beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x