Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 26 June 2010

DT Project for OSCC - Colour Combo

I'm back again with my 2nd post of the day.
Please scroll down to see my Allsorts DT project - thank you.

This time I would like to share this cute 'Door Hanger'
 I have made for the Colour Combo challenge that the lovely Francesca has picked for us at OSCC this week - PINK & BROWN


DP's - Nitwits
Image - Gorgeous Miss Anya - coloured with PM's
I have added a touch of Glossy Accents to her sunglasses lenses
Flowers - a mix of Wild Orchid Crafts, Prima and X-Cut punch
Leaves behind flowers - Spellbinders
Gorgeous Heart & Pearl pin - Posh Pins
Butterflies - Martha Stewart Punch
Last bit of my favourite Bazzill Spotty ribbon (note to self - get some more!!!)
Few adhesive pearls from Hobby House Crafts

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Anya Ink - Add some Bling
Paper Sundaes - Pretty as a Princess
Paper Play Challenges - Sun/Sunglasses

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

18 comments:

Claire x said...

Ooohh I love this Debs, what a great design and you've used Miss Anya so well. Love it. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Another gorgeous creation Debs, this door hangar is just so sweet
Hugz Fleur xXx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous door hanger, Debs! Your image is lovely and I love your colour combo and all the little details of your project! Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink! Hugs Delphine xx

Alicia said...

What a gorgeous door hanger...cute image too and I love the colours...pink and brown is definately one of my favourite colour combos.
Alicia xx

Sue said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at 'Anya Ink'.
hugs
Sue

HappyCrafter said...

What a fun project, love all the embellies! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

Mummylade said...

it's gorgeous!

alicaz said...

so pretty! love the flowers and butterflies!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

RubyM:) said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DOOR HANGER! The colors are so pretty and your coloring is so nice!!! What a beautiful creation.Thanks for joing us at Anya Ink,RubyM:)

江婷 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。......................................................................

Cheryl said...

ohh love this Debs,hun such a fab creation,stunning detail too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Crystal said...

Wow this is so pretty & such a great project idea! Love the flowers! Thanks for playing along with our Paper Sundae Challenge :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs this is gorgeous I love this colour combo and this door hanger is fabulous the image and flowers are perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Peta's Blog said...

Gorgeous colour combo, I love all the embellishments and that Anya is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink xoxo

Emma said...

What a great Door hanger! I love the colors you have used! Thanks so much for joining us over at AnyaInk!

Monika Reeck said...

ooh this is a very lovely door Hanger oh love your colors...perfectly done...would you mind to see my Blog, I am joining the Paperplay challenge too, my card is number 43, many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Julie M said...

Super hanger, Debs. That image is perfect for this challenge!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie :o)

Lorraine Mcneil said...

This is simply adorable. I love it. Your colour scheme is perfect and putting it all together on a door hanger is just too cool. Thanks for joining in the fun at Anya Ink. Lorraine