Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 13 June 2010

Flirty Fairy Paints the Town Red


Good morning. Here is my DT project for Creative Inspirations challenge blog - sorry I'm a bit late posting it - been a bit hectic here this morning!

This week we are sponsored by the very talented Jenni and the DT were very lucky to have a choice of some beautuiful images to work with. I, like many other DT members chose the gorgeous 'Flirty Fairy' - available here.
Our theme this week is 'Monochromatic' - use of one colour.
 I thought red was a suitable colour for a Flirty Fairy lol!!!

I started by colourising a piece of textured cardstock with Aged Mahogany distress ink and then I used a Martha Stewart PATP punch - this was then may & layered onto a piece of co-ordinating cardstock and the base card I covered with a piece of DCVW DP.
The image has been coloured with Copics and layered onto a scalloped oval cut with a nestie.
Buttons, gema and organza ribbon to finish - all from stash.
Thaanks for popping over.
Hope you get the chance to join us.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN


7 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love Jenni's image and the colours you've used. Enjoy what's left of the weekend
hugs Mandy xx

Cheryl said...

this is just gorgeous hun love that image,and so love the colurs you have used hugs cheryl xx

Claire x said...

Lovely card Debs, and the fairy is very sweet! I know what you mean about hectic, I've had the same sort of morning and then realised I hadn't posted my DT cards either! DOH! Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Debs love that image and how you have popped her up from the card looks so effective gives a whole new dimension. The punching is lovely so are the colours I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Vicki said...

Great card Deb, just love that image!

Hugs
Vicki x

Juls said...

this is fabulous!! I love her red glittery wings! Hugs Juls

Cor* said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous......