Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 14 June 2010

Chocolate & Strawberry Tilda

Good afternoon. I'm back again to share this card that I have made for the Chocolate & Strawberry challenge at Die Cut Dreams this week.

I have followed the gorgeous sketch at Just Magnolia so I will be entering her into that as well.
I have used a gorgeous Dancing Tilda image coloured with Copics and a sprinkling of Star Dust stickles. I went round the edge of the nestie circle with a Copic marker and the Stickles as well.
DP's are from Nitwits - see link on sidebar.
I made the larger flowers using the MM Slice & Wedding Design Card - the bottow layer of the flower I pinched the individual petals down and the top layer I pushed up to give some shape.
Other items used are:
Martha Stewart Doily border punch
Ribbon & brads from stash

Postman has just arrived with my parcel from QVC that I ordered last week- watch this space for more Martha Stewart deliciousness lol!!!
Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Thanks for popping by.

TTFN

9 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Debs, another fab card, great colour combo. Tilda looks yummy
Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugz Fleur xXx

Karen said...

REally lovely Debs, and so pretty, thanks for joining us at DCD.

Karen and the DCD DT girls.
xx

Mummylade said...

this is adorable Debs! And thank you so much for entering the DCD challenge with it.

Sanne said...

Your card looks very nice, love the colors you have used, great job!

Sanne :o)
www.embellishments.de

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs, colours and of course Tilda are fab. Oooh so what goodies did you order from QVC then? Do let on! Hugs, Claire x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable Debs! Love the pink and brown combo with that sweet image. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Just Magnolia, great take on the sketch! :)

Biscuitlid said...

This is beautiful Debs, you've got the colours perfect. Enjoy your QVC stash!

Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams

Hugs
Victoria and the DCD tea,
xx

Sheila said...

I love your pink & brown colour combo Debs :-),a fabulous take on Mina's sketch.
Thanks for joining us this week on JM.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Susie Sugar said...

Great card thats why you made it into our Top 3 this week !!! congrats darling
Hugs Susie xx