Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 12 June 2010

Allsorts - Buttons and/or Lace

This week at Allsorts the lovely Fleur set the theme of  Buttons and/or Lace. As you can see I went for Buttons.


I have tried something a litte different with this card - by using a toning coloured scalloped piece of cardstock as a wrap around the base card - I quite like itI
I have also cut out the Tilda image and shaped her before adhering with silicone glue.
The swirl is a Sizzix die cut and  I added the buttons to the flowers.
The layered flower is a Spellbinders shapeability - I cut, embossed and then inked whilkst still in the die to get the white edges.
It was obviously a sunny day when I took the photo -sorry for the glare!

Hope you can join us this week.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Debs, I love the wrap it's a fab idea & looks very effective.
Flowers is really lovely too.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mummylade said...

it's a wonderful effect!

Juls said...

this is so gorgeous!! Love the scallop detail, and your gorgeous swirls! hugs Juls