Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 10 May 2010

Someday my Prince will come

Good morning. The sun is shining here today in Gloucestershire and everything looks so pretty in the sunshine don't you think? Including this dreamy looking Tilda.
This is my entry for the Just Magnolia 'It Takes Two' challenge this week.

I have used 3 Magnolia images - all of which were a gift for my birthday from a lovely blogging buddy - thanks hun. I have cut the dreamy Tilda out and shaped her then placed in the window and I did the same with the frog.
I have coloured all images with Distress Inks.
The heart shaped buttons I made myself from shrink plastic following a tutorial I saw on the WoJ tutorial blog here thanks for the inspiration Jane.
DP's are some of my favourites from Nitwits
Pearl Swirl - Prima and small rose head from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Computer generated

I have also followed the fab sketch at Sketch Saturday this week.

Hope the sun is shining wherever you are - enjoy your day.
TTFN

9 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh this is gorgeous Deb, love the distressing around the edges and I just adore those swirls made from pearls and gems but I'm too mean to put them on a card that I'm going to give away....lol

Hugs
Vicki x

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I just love these Magnolia stamps, they are just super - lucky gal having them as pressies! Enjoy the rest of you're day. Hugs, Claire x

Mummylade said...

this is gorgeous, love the sentiment!

Juls said...

so so so amazing!! Love the layout and the gorgeous soft colours of this card! I envy the lucky recipient!!...its just so gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Mandy said...

Stunning card Debs, love the little Maggies together and the papers and embellies are gorgeous.
Are you getting fed up with moderating my comments yet, I don't like to think I'm missing out on anything lol
hugs Mandy xx

darcy48 said...

Hi Debs another stunning card hugs Arlinex

Jo said...

awwww so cute!
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday :)
Jo xx

~Christina~ said...

I really really love this card. It's so pretty ;) :) :)

If you would be interested in giving a new challenge blog a try, I would love to see how it inspires you :) It's multi-craft friendly, so scrappers, digi scrappers and card makers alike are welcome to play along. You can check it out at: Scrap It With a Song

Michele said...

Oh such a pretty card Debs. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Hugs Michele x