Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 30 May 2010

Sketch Saturday Meets Cupcake Craft


Good afternoon. This is my entry for the 'Black, Grey & 1 other colour' challenge at Cupcake Crafts this week and I have followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday so I would like to enter that as well.

I have used a gorgeous Tilda image that the lovely Mandy sent to me for my birthday at the beginning of the month - thanks hun.
I have coloured her with distress inks, a sprinkling of Glamour Dust and a spritzing all over of Pearl Glimmer Mist.
DP's - Tim Holtz
Black Pearlised Cardstock
Some gorgeous Wild Orchid Flowers (edges coloured with Spun Sugar distress ink)
A few Hobby House adhesive pearls

Thanks for popping over.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
TTFN

10 comments:

Nina said...

Ohlala, what a stunning card!! Love the motiv, your colouring and the colours.

Thank you for joining my PBC and SS this week :)

Hugs from Nina.

Claire x said...

I love Tilda stamps! Gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Pops x said...

This is fab honey just gorgeous hugs Pops x

Liz, said...

Hi, another super card, love it.

Liz x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Debs this is stunning I adore that Tilda image and your design and colours are so beautiful I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Stunning creation, love the use of your plus one colour! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake :) Donna x

Terry said...

Thanks for joining my PBC and SS this week. Good luck with youre fab card Hugs Terry xxx

Fleur said...

Debs, you've been busy creating some gorgeous cards. Another stunner.
Hugz Fleur xXx

SemSee said...

Such a cute card Debs! Thanks for joining our Birthday challenge at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Sem x

Jo said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining in our birthday challenge and my PBC.
Jo xx