Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

PTW distressed in Pink & Green

 

Good afternoon. Today's card is for the 'sketch' challenge at Papertake Weekly and combines the colour challenge 'Pink & Green' at Creative Card Crew

I have used a gorgeous Hanglar image I purchased from Ebay - not something I normally like to do but I love these images and they are so difficult to get hold of over here. I have coloured  her with Copics.
I have kept the design simple as I wanted to keep the focus in the image.
I have distressed the edges - so it also fits the 'distressed' challenge at Creative Inspirations
I am also entering the 'celebrations' challenge at ASFOS
A little bit of MS border punch, some gorgeous adhesive pearls from Hobby House and a sentiment tag from Craftwork Cards to finish it off.

Hope you have had a lovely day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

8 comments:

Claire x said...

Lovely colours and that image is so sweet too! Are you still on countdown for Friday!? LOL Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Debs, what a lovely colourful card. Gorgeous image & fab colouring.
Hugz Fleur xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Debs this is gorgeous those papers are lush and I just adore that image you have coloured her so beautifully.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Mags said...

That is a lovely card! The image is adorable, and the colours match so beautifully. The pink and green look so pretty together.

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just brilliant love the image,and that layout and detail as usual hun is just perfection hugs cheryl xxxx

NGCARDS said...

This is lovely. Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

April Rose said...

What a cute image! I love these bright colors--gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
Hugs,
April

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Cute card, love the paper and the colours
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x