Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 10 May 2010

Penny Black Meets Creative Card Crew

Second Post of the day
Good afternoon. I forgot that I had this Penny Black image and when I had a bit of a tidy up I thought it would go perfectly with the challenge at Creative Card Crew - 'April Showers bring May Flowers' and I also thought I would use up the Alcohol Ink Design Paper scraps I had left over from a previous project as they remind me of sunshine and rain together!

I have followed the sketch over at Penny Black this week where they are celebrating their 100th challenge with a fantastic blog hop.
Image coloured with Copics.
Other items used:
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Pearls from Hobby House Craft
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Ribbon from stash

Thanks for popping over.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

8 comments:

Juls said...

so very cute! Love it! Hugs Juls

kath said...

so sweet debs and love your alcohol ink backgrounds...thanks for joining in the blog hop fun at Penny Black Saturday...big hugs kath xxx

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at PBSC and good luck with my candy! xxx

Claire x said...

Cute bear card Debs, loving the colours! Hugs, Claire x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous image, colours and texture. Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew and this week's PBSC #100 blog hop, and good luck with the prize draw and my candy!
Pauline x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, so sweet and I love the colours
hugs Mandy xx

Beth said...

This is so sweet! Such a gorgeous image and the embossing looks great! Thanks for joining our PB Blog Hop!

Love Beth xx

joey said...

Hi Debs

this is beautiful, gorgeous colour and image, thanks for entering my giveaway good luck

Joey.x