Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Papertake Weekly Sketch

Hello again - this is my third and final post for today!
This time I would like to share a card I have made following the fab sketch at Papertake Weekly this week.
I really enjoyed putting this together - not a piece of DP in sight lol!!!

It all started with making the 'border' by stamping and masking one Fancy Pants flower head and colouring with PM's. I thought this Gorjuss Flower Girl was the perfect image to go with it - again coloured with PM's and the edges have been inked with Milled Lavender distress ink. The base card has a gorgeous Fancy Pants swirl stamped with Metallic Pink ink on each opposite corner and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer clear EP and then the edges inked with Milled Lavender distress ink.
Sentiment is computer generated and a few gems from stash and some Star Dust stickles to finish it off.

Papertake Weekly are having another GDT call - I know that I recently had that honour - but I would like to have another go lol!!! 
Thanks for popping over.

Enjoy the rest of the evening.
TTFN

4 comments:

Claire x said...

Another gorgeous card Debs, the colours are lovely and I love that image! Hugs, Claire x

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun you always make such gorjus cards,so love all your added detail love hugs cheryl xxx

Juls said...

Fabulous!! Love the soft lilac and all those fabulous swirls!! Hugs Juls

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Beautiful card, love the background you have done
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline xx