Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 29 May 2010

My second post and some exciting news

Second Post of the day.
My First DT project for OSCC
Well, I said in my first post that I had some exciting news to share with you and I have been bursting to share it for over week now - how did I manage to keep quiet for so long lol!!!!
I am thrilled to tell you that I have been picked to join the lovely ladies at One Stop Craft Challenge 
as one of their new DT - thank you ladies I am so excited and can't wait to get to know you all.
So, this is my very first DT project for OSCC and the gorgeous Suzi has asked us to use Pearls & Swirls on our projects this week.


I have decorated a heart shaped paper mache gift box. I started by painting it with Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Paint - Angel Green aand then using a Bazzill swirl template I add lots of Hobby House adhesive pearls. The gorgeous butterfly from The Crafty Pad has been stamped with Tumbled Glass distress ink onto a srap of Timm Holtz DP and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer clear EP, a few more pearls some gorgeous flower ribbon and some beautiful Wild Orchid Crafts flowers to finish it all off.
Don't forget to pop over to OSCC blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT.
Hope you can find the time to join us this week.
Have a wonderful weekend.
TTFN
Debs xx

12 comments:

Mummylade said...

wow, this is gorgeous. And congratulations :)

JAN said...

what a beautifully delicate box..such a dreamy colour too its beautiful..My lovely goodies arrived safe and sound today..THank you so much Debs..i love them all and wow the card you sent me was so beautiful..it really took my breath away..i will treasure it and get some ideas and inspiration too..i am slowly learning how to create cards and improving slowly..anyway ty so much for my prize i LOVE IT!..hugs janet

Pops x said...

Gorgeous creation honey and congrats on your news :) hugs Pops x

Jules said...

Well done on your new DT spot Debs.

I can feel the excitement from here.

Love your heart project. Super scrummy!!!

Have fun and I will look out for your projects.

Love Jules xx

Suzi said...

Hi Debs, Wow! you rocked this challenge, a beautiful box hun, really looking forward to working with you.
Hugs Suzi x

Claire x said...

Well done you! This box is lovely - look forward to seeing more of your creations on their challenges - don't know how you manage to fit all these DT things in Debs! Hugs, Claire x

mckinkle said...

What a beautiful box Debs!

Keryn :)

Dora said...

O wow this is awesome, love the pearls and butterflies are lovely. Congrats on the DT :)

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Congratulations Debs you will be a complete asset to the team!!!!!!


big hugs Emma xxx

Fleur said...

Congratulations Debs - well deserved. Gorgeous creation.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Maggie Bob said...

Hi Debs, and welcome to the team. This box is AMAZING, it looks so delicate and feminine!

Hugs,
Maggie
x

Julie said...

beautiful! x