Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 27 May 2010

Last C.R.A.F.T GDT project :(


Good morning. Where have the last 4 weeks gone???!!! I can't hardly believe that this is my last project of 4 for C.R.A.F.T challenge blog -thank you girls for the chance to work you. This week the theme is 'Green & Blue'. My green is more of a turquoise - a colour I love with blue.


I have used another Hanglar image I purchased from Ebay - if anyone does know if/where you can buy these from in the UK I would be very grateful for the information. I have coloured this little darling with Big & Juicy ink pad. The top piece of cardstock has been coloured with the same ink pad - brayered over the embossed images. The bottom piece of cardstock I created using Alcohol Inks.

Finished with Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page, some ribbons from stash, a gorgeous Posh Pin and some adhesive pearls from Hobby House.

I would also like to enter this into the Stamp Something 'Two of Something' challenge - I have 2 DP's and 2 ribbons.

Have a wonderful day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

5 comments:

Mummylade said...

She only sells these stamps to Sweden and Norway and she has started recently to sell some at Ebay.uk but that's about it.
You'll just have to find a nice Swedish person to order them for you and post them to you ;)

Claire x said...

Lovely card Debs and the colour is gorgeous. I don't know of anyone that sells the Hanglar stamps in the UK, seems they are not yet available here yet for some reason - so ebay looks like your only bet at the moment. Will let you know if I spot anywhere though. Have a great day! Claire x

Dot Scrap said...

so sweet and lovely. Love the image and your choice of colors.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Fleur said...

Hi Gorgeous card Debs & one of those gorgeous images again.
Love the colours
Hugz Fleur xXx

Rach said...

HI Debs your creation is adorable, fabulous colours.
I buy my hanglars from Ebay. from hanglar and stanglar... they are selling to the u.k on there,
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/hanglar_stanglar/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

the url above is to there ebay shop for the u.k but you have to get in there quick as they sell out quickly..