Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 8 May 2010

A Labour of Love.........

But well worth it in the end!

Good evening. Just thought I would share the Table Plan that I have been working on for my Nephew's wedding in 2 weeks time. I am really pleased with how oit has turned out - looks even better in real life.

As it fits I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

OSCC - Wedding Wishes
Creative Inspirations - Celebrations

Hope you're having a great weekend.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN


8 comments:

Claire x said...

Gorgeous, love the way you have framed it - usually they are just left unframed. Also a nice keepsake for them too! Hugs Claire x

Mummylade said...

wow, what an excellent work!

Clare said...

Wow Debs, You've done an amazing job! Also thanks for visiting my blog. Love, Clare x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Stunning - you must be so proud of this .. .. .. I know I would be.

It will be lovely for them to hang on the wall of their home afterwards too.

I hope the weather is beautiful for the special day!

Love Jules xx

Juls said...

beautiful idea and gorgeous creation! I am sure it will be well admired! Hugs Juls

Mandy said...

Oh Debs your table plan is stunning hun, really classy, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Basement gal said...

Wow thats fabulous.

Cheryl said...

oh debs shall I just stay here hehe this is just awesome hun,love it to bits,
thanks for joining us at creative inspriations this week hugs cheryl xxxxxxx