Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 31 May 2010

Going Round in Circles

2nd POST FOR TODAY

Hi again - as I said I have been up bright & early this morning - what's with that - it is half-term after all lol!!!!
Might have something to do with Pickle-Lily cat tapping me on the head at 5.00am and I am as soft as muck so just have to get up to see what she wants!!

Anyways it does allow me some quiet time to play. This time I would like to share my card I have made for the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - Circles
Simon Says - Pink or Blue with Green & Brown
Colour Create - Soft Green & Aqua with Butterflies
Just Magnolia - Hot & Spicy


I have used another gorgeous Tilda image I received from a friend for my birthday and coloured her with Crushed Olive distress ink and PM's for the skin & hair. A sprinkling of Glamour dust for her wings and wand. The gorgeous DP's are Kaisercraft. I use my circle nesties and then attached them with some eyelets and a large Gromlet - I think they are Making Memories.
Butterflies- Martha Stewart Punch and a few Hobby House adhesive pearls.
Ribbon from stash.

Sun is shining this morning - hope it lasts!
Today we have to completely empty our lounge ready for some real wood flooring to be laid tomorrow and the rest of the week. Think I shall just have to keep safe and out of the way in my little craft space - not that sounds like a plan lol!!!
Have a wonderful day - whatever you are doing.
Thnaks for popping by.
TTFN

16 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh hun your card is gorgeous, love the colours you've used snd your colouring is beautiful
hugs Mandy xx

Juls said...

Just gorgeous!! she is so pretty and I love the colour combo you have used! Hugs Juls

Donalda said...

Oh this is just darling. Thanks for joining us at JM

Martine said...

this is gorgeous darlin :), lovely papers and embellies and such a sweet image, thanks so much for playing along with this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Challenge :)

xx

Martine

Claire x said...

Oooohhh I just love that DP, its gorgeous and looks fab with those gromlets and eyelets - must use my cropodile more I think ..... have been inspired! LOL Your plan of remaining in the craft room sounds a good one to me! Enjoy. Claire x

Angela said...

Beautiful card, love the colours you have used and the detail is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at TS,
Angela x

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun this is just gorgeous hun love the colurs you have used hugs cheryl xxxx

Mina said...

oh wow Debs stunning card, I love this Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious. Just Magnolia and Colour Create challenges (phew that was a mouthful lol)
Mina xxx

Chrissie said...

OOh! this is such a cutie, I just love the colour combo and the gromlets or whatever you call them are fab!
Chrissie

Squirrel x said...

Great card hun, thanks for playing Totally Gorjuss with us. Hugs, Sxxx

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card - loving the circles!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Leanne xx

Rica said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous Tilda, great papers and Love your embellishments.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Cor* said...

these are both great cards!! All that empty space, what's a girl to do!

Di said...

Awesome card! love the design and images and your choice of papers!
Thanks for joining in the challenge at Colour create
Hugs Di xxx

Di said...

Awesome card! love the design and images and your choice of papers!
Thanks for joining in the challenge at Colour create
Hugs Di xxx

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x