Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Do us a Favour................

or 100 lol!!!

Now I know there aren't 100 here - this is just half of them!!!!
These are the favour boxes I have just finished making this morning for my nephew's wedding - next weekend!!


I had a rubber stamp made for them so that the favour boxes could be personalised too.

So relieved to have these finished lol!!!

Will be back in a mo withthe thank you cards I have also made for them for their ushers and Best Man.
TTFN

8 comments:

Jules said...

They look absolutely brilliant Debs and a great idea to have a stamp made to personalise them.

This time next week the happy couple will be married!!!! I hope they have a lovely day and the weather is kind to them.

Love Jules xx

Suzi said...

Oh my goodness Debs, you have been a busy girl. These are adorable. Only another 50 to go!!! I wanted to congratulate you on your new DT spot at Creative Inspirations, I'm looking forward to working with you very much.
Hugs for now.
Suzi x

Vicki said...

Oh Debs well done you! They look amazing, bet they will be delighted with them ;)

Hugs
Vicki x

Mandy said...

Debs these are so sweet, love the personalised stamp, you must have the patience of a saint to knock out 100 of these and your patience has been well worth it
hugs Mandy xx

Claire x said...

These are lovely Debs, I know what a bind it is when you're making wedding stationery ... it just seems endless doesn't it!? I just don't know where you find the time to do all that you do LOL! Hugs, Claire x

Mummylade said...

wow! well done!

Craftyanny said...

wow, you've been busy!! What a gorgeous set of favour boxes.
Thanks for playing along with TP this week
Anne x

Doodles said...

Debs these are stunning. Congrats to your nephew and his wife to be.
Congratulations on the DT Position. xxx Your work is amazing.
hugs Sharon