Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 20 May 2010

CRAFT Challenge - GDT project - Celebrations


Good  morning. C.R.A.F.T challenge blog are celebrating their first birthday this week and are having a fabulous DT blog hop - please pop over and take a look at some of their beautiful work and the fab prizes they have on offer.

This is my third project as GDT member and I have made a matching card & gift box set using my scrummy new Tim Holtz DP's - oh it was soooooooooooooooo difficult cutting into these lol!!!

I have also used one of my delicious new Penny Black stamps that I think go perfectly with this style of DP.
I have kept it to a simple monochromatic theme - stamping the image with Broken China distress ink.

Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I coloured the edges of the flowers with the distress ink to match.
Butterflies,frond and border punch - Martha Stewart.
Adhesive pearls - Hobby House Crafts

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
LOTV - Sketch
Penny Black - Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Say it with Flowers
Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Debs, this is very pretty, I love the delicate feel to it, - it's gorgeous.
Have a lovely day, Hugz Fleur xXx

Suzi said...

Hi Debs, this is adorable, I'm a bit like you when it comes to cutting beautiful paper, I never want to do it. Love the new image and your distressing is fab. Hugs Suzi x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

HI Hunni

This is so lovely hun love the image and those DP are so dreamy

Emma xxx

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous i lovethe image and the papers are great too, thank you for joining us this time at LOTV chalenge, big hugs pops x x x

Dora said...

This is lovely, love the monochromatic look and the flowers are beautiful xxx

joey said...

Hi Debs

this is beautiful, I love the stamp your colour choice is gorgeous, I agree the dp matches really well. Thanks for joining us at Penny Black

Joey.xxx

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Debs, I love the image. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Mandy said...

Oh Debs these are stunning hun, everything is perfect
hugs Mandy xx

Vicki said...

Oh Deb this is beautiful, love Tim Holtz and all of his inks and things (gorgeous) absolutely love the flowers they are gorgeous too. Thanks for your lovely comment Deb, so need the sympathy thing at the moment....lol(I'm shattered.....lol)

Hugs
Vicki x

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun this is so beautiful so delicate too just gorjus work hun hugs cherl xxx

kath said...

beautiful...love the soft colours.....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday hugs kath xxx

Rach said...

oh wow Debs, this is stunning.
Hugz Rach xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Debs, fabulous colours too.
luv
Debby

maxine said...

Hi Debs I love this card the colour works so well with the stamp. I love the stamp, what is it called? I would like to get it. Thanks
I hope you have a lovely weekend
hugs Maxine x

Linby said...

Gorgeous card. Particularly like the blue poppy stamped on the blue card, very effective.
Linbyx

Bev said...

So pretty! Love your choice of papers and colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week. x