Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 5 May 2010

A Couple of Bookends


Good evening. The challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge this week is 'Anything but a Card' and at Polka Doodles the challenge is to 'Alter It'. I bought these larger papermache letters from Hobbycraft - 'J' for my eldest son Jamie and 'K' for his girlfriend Katy and thought they would make good bookends.


I painted them with Rangers Adirondack Paint Dabbers and then embellished with some freebie images from The Creative Cottage, some buttons from stash and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Craftwork Cards. 

 

I think they will like them - at least I hope they will lol!!!

Thanks fior popping over.
TTFN

11 comments:

Claire x said...

Love these Debs, very different and I'm sure they will love them both! Hugs, Claire x

Nettie said...

These are sweet Debs. I'm sure they will love them. thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.x

Kerry said...

Ooh I like these, really cute. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Juls said...

wow these are just so incredibly gorgeous!!!! Just Love them!! Hugs Juls

katesacraftybugger said...

These are just gorgeous , they will love them .Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week

Stacey said...

these are stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at Polka Doodles this week! Good Luck x x x

Kris L said...

Oh my gosh these are so adorable. One of my initials is "K" so I'll take that one! Thank you for playing the Polkadoodle challenge.

Fliss said...

These are gorgeous Debs. So beautifully decorated and a fabulous idea.
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at this week's Polka Doodles Alter It! challenge.
x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

A lovely altered project. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Tip Top said...

Wonderful project! Thanks for joining us this week on Polkadoodles and hope to see you again next week!

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week in our "Alter it" challenge! Great Project- clever bookends - Cheers Claire x