Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 13 May 2010

A Couple for the Boys


Good afternoon. This is my 3rd post of the day.
This time I would like to share a couple of cards I have made for two 11 year old boys who will be page boys at my nephew's wedding - as they are both avid X-Box gamers and usually playing most of the weekend - I thought I would be cheeky and use this fab Mo Manning image with a computer generated sentiment - 'Sorry to have dragged you away - Hope that you've enjoyed the day!!'

I would like to enter this one:

into the sketch challenge at Truly Scrumptious this week and the colour combo challenge at Colour Create where they are also having a DT call.

This one:

I would like to enter into the 'a card for a male' challenge at Stampin for the Weekend

Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

6 comments:

Kate's Makes said...

Brilliant cards! :o) Perfect for our challenge over at SFTW and good luck!

Kate

Mina said...

wow two stunning cards Debs, so beautifully coloured....thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and DT call...good luck
Mina xxx

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun these are just stunning cards,so beautiuflly colured too hugs cheryl xxxx

Michele said...

Oh such gorgeous cards Debs, love the colouring. Good luck with the DT at Colour Create. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Rica said...

Two fabulous cards Debs. Love Mo's image - one of my favourites for boys. Love the colours and colouring and those great papers.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
I like this layout and the image is so great for a boy. Fab colors.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
*Gunn*