Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 13 May 2010

Buttons Galore


Good morning. Quick post before leaving for work. This week at CRAFT challenge blog we have a sketch for you to work with.

As soon as I saw it I thought 'buttons' and I had some gorgeous pink buttons so from there it soon became a new Baby Girl card.


Image is from Pink Petticoat coloured with PM's and mat and layered using nesties. I have used a butterfly acetate overlay over the basecard.
Buttons - from stash
Sentiment - Computer generated
Gems from stash

I hope you are able to join in the fun this week.

I would also like to enter this in to the 'Buttons' challenge at Cupcake Crafts this week.

Take care
TTFN

7 comments:

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card as ever Debs, love the pink and the buttons are a fab touch! Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Hi Debs this just so sweet, fab use of buttons. Have a good day,
Hugz Fleur xXx

Doodles said...

Hi Debs , stunning card and wow so many buttons.
I love it .
Hope your day is going great.
Hugs Sharon x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a fab card. Love the image and your papers are gorgeous. The buttons look amazing. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Liza said...

Great work, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Trimgym said...

Really lovely card and very pretty Debs. Thank you for being our GDT this week again, a great take on Eileen's sketch.

Love,

Jo and Tigerlover.

Eiglas said...

Beautiful baby card Debs - so sweet!
Hugs,
Ei
x