Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 31 May 2010

Buttons & Blooms in the Garden

Good morning. Been up bright & early this morning so thought I would take the opportunity to have some peaceful crafting time and I have made this card for the challenges at Secret Crafter - 'Buttons & Blooms' and Penny Black - 'In the Garden' .
I have followed the sketch at Sketch & Stash so would also like to enter that.
I have used PB Lazy Days image - coloured with PM's.
DP's are Nitwits
Martha Stewart - Butterfly border punch
Craftwork Cards flowers
Buttons from stash
Finished with my favorite Bazzill spotty ribbon.

Hope you have a great day.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, the image is so sweet, and I love your embellies and paper, I've not heard of Nit Wits before but will keep an eye out now
hugs Mandy xx

Becky said...

Oh wow Dabs! This is so gorgeous!! I love big flowers and candy colours!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!!
Love Becky xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Debs - beautiful colouring and stunning colour scheme - love your Nitwits paper. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Juls said...

too cute!! Love the polka dot ribbon and the flowers! Hugs Juls

Claire x said...

Hope you are enjoying your Bank Hol Monday Debs! Love this card and the hedgie image is so sweet, adorable colours too!. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh so adorable Debs, wonderful image and colours.
luv
Debby

kath said...

super cute card debs.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

joey said...

Debs this is gorgeous! I love the soft colours, thanks for joining us at penny black saturday
Joey.x

Eiglas said...

Oh my goodness! Is htis supecute or what? I love PB's anyway but your 'treatment' of them is superb!
I love your colouring and all your details!
Lovely!
Hugs,
Ei
x

Jill said...

absolutely beautiful Debs I love the PB image and your DP thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx