Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 3 May 2010

Best Friends and Precious Moments


Good morning - Hope you're enjoying your Bank Holiday!
I love this image from Precious Moments

It reminds me of when my DH used to read to me - even if it was just the newspaper during lunch break lol!!!!
I have coloured it with PM's and added a touch of Glossy Accents to the heart lollies.
DP's are Spotty: Pink Petticoat and Stripey: Papermania
My favourite spotty ribbon - Bazzill
Heart - Sizzix Die
Gem brad from stash
Sentiment - Computer generated

I would like to enter this into these challenges:

Pixie Dust Studio - Photo Inspiration 
The Crafty Pad - Ribbons

Thanks for popping over.
Have a lovely day.
TTFN

12 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Debs, this is so sweet, fab image & great colouring.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Juls said...

just beautiful!! I love this image!! and the dotty ribbon is such a gorgeous finishing touch! Hugs Juls

Pat said...

Hi Debs,

This is just beautiful, gorgeous cute image and super ribbon. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad.

Pat xx

Claire x said...

Love this card Debs and the spotty ribbon is gorgeous! Hugs, Claire x

Mummylade said...

gorgeous, absolutely love that image.

Liz, said...

Aww, this is a little beauty, I love it!

Liz x

Becky said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs, I love that PM image, so sweet!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Sue said...

really lovely card and super sweet image,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a delightful card Debs, its so cute.
luv
Debby

Vicki said...

Ha Ha Ha, that made me laugh Debs, men, they will do anything to try and impress us ;) Love your card the image is soooo cute :)

Hugs
Vicki x

Debbie said...

Hi Ya Debs what a lovely card, great image and your ribbon and bow are lovely.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad..good luck. :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

Ali - Crafty Ribbons said...

Hi Debs, what a great card, such soft colours.
Good luck with winning the ribbons.
Ali
Crafty Ribbons