Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 9 May 2010

Anyone For Anya - Final GDT project


Good afternoon. I'm back with my second post of the day (as promised lol!1) and this to share my final GDT project for Anyone for Anya

This week we would like to see a number or numbers on your card/project - simples!!
I took inspiration for my card from the gorgeous birthday card I received last week from my lovely blogging buddy and teamie at Allsorts Kirsten - thanks hun.




I have used Birgitta on a Tree Stump digi image from All That Scraps coloured with Copics.
DP's - Papermania Honey & Hugs & MME Wild Asparagus
Other items used: Acetate
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Craftwork cards
Papermania Cardstock numbers 
Gold Peel-Offs

Thanks for popping over.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
TTFN

3 comments:

Claire x said...

love this Debs and the way you have used the acetate is great - I have a load of this stuff but never seem to use it much - you've inspired me to get it out LOL! Hope you've had a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Cheryl said...

oh another brilliant card hun I really must try some of these images I did actually take the plunge and order 2 of the greeting farm images today he he,such super detail hun love seeing what you create hugs cheryl xxx

Mandy said...

Debs I love this one hun, your colouring is beautiful as always and I think those little pixies could be my next obsession lol
hugs Mandy xx