Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 29 May 2010

Allsorts Wk54 A Colour Combo


Good morning and welcome to the weekend - yippppeeeee!!!!

Thank you to all that joined us at Allsorts last week - we had some fabulous Tags & Tickets projects - don't foget to pop over and see who won the two fab prizes and who made Helene's Top5 
This week it's my turn to set the theme and I have picked a colour combo of Black, White & 1 other colour.

I have gone for Pink as my other colour - it looks fab with B&W don't you think?
Image is Penny Black Mixed Media 4037K stamped with Archival Black and 'coloured' with Spun Sugar distress ink. DP's are from Tinker & Co Border Punch - Martha Stewart.

Looking forward to seeing your wonderful colour combo's.
Have a great weekend.

Look out for my second post today - I have some exciting news to share!!!!
TTFN

3 comments:

Nicola said...

What a beautiful card. The pink and black work so well together. Love the image too. Nicky xx

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card - I love pink with black and white, looks very sophisticated! Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Debs what a fab card. Black & white is always so classy & I love it with pink. Gorgeous image too. Hugz Fleur xXx