Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 22 May 2010

Allsorts Wk53 - Tag or Ticket


Good morning - if all goes to plan (and Mr Blogger scheduled posts are working) you should be reading this whilst I am sititng in the hairdressers having my hair done for my nephew's wedding later today - I'm so excited lol!!!
Anyways - wowzers did we have a lot of love from you all last week for our birthday blog hop - it was so lovely to see you all joining in and really lovley to hear from you all on my blog too. So without further ado I can reveal that Mr Random.org chose # 10 which is you..........................................................

Tracy R

Please e-mail me on jesimpson@mar08.freeserve.co.uk - please note that I will re-draw the candy if no reply received by next Friday 28 May 2010.

So onto this week's challenge that has been set by the lovely Helene this week -
Helene would like to see us use either a Tag or Ticket on our projects.

We also have two fab new sponsors this week:

Digital Delights - where Wendy has a fab range of digital images available 24/7 and is offering one lucky winner $10 online spend


And our other new sponsor is the lovely Vikki who has just started a new online store for gorgeous Pins and Charms and is offering another lucky winner 5 gorgeous sets of Pins



I have made a tag on my card and used Libby Ladybug from Digital Delights - coloured with Copics and a touch of Sakura Metallic Black.
DP's - K&Co Hopskotch
Letters - Letraset rub-ons.

Thanks for popping over.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Catch up with you all tomorrow - hopefully lol!!
TTFN

5 comments:

Claire x said...

Lovely creation Debs. Hope you have a fabulous day at the wedding, you've certainly got the weather for it! Hugs, Claire x

Dora said...

Awww what a sweet card, it's so fun.. Have fun at the wedding xxx

Val said...

Hi Debs - this is a super-fun card. Thought I would just stop by and say 'hello' as we have been chosen for the new DT at One Stop CC.
Hugs
Valxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is super duper cute I adore that image and colours I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nicci said...

Cute card, love that ladybird :D