Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 3 April 2010

Tilda's Distressed

Hi again - this is my 3rd post already this morning - must be on a roll (or is it that I have been up since 5am?)
Anyhow this time I would like to share my entry for these challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Vintage/Aged
Simon Says Stamp - It's so Distressing
MAWTT - Sketch and colour combo
OSCC - Paper Piecing

The gorgeous DP's are from Nitwits - available here.  I have distressed all the edges and then inked with Brushed Corduroy distress ink. I have paper pieced the gown that this adorable Tilda is wearing with one of the papers from the kit and cloured the rest of her with Copics - adding just a touch of glamour dust to her wings and stars.
Finishing touches - raffia (which was originally cream until I attacked it with my PM's) and the gorgeous crocheted flower and brads were part of my winnings from the lovely Dawny P when I won the Papertake Weekly challenge - thank you so much for them.
So thanks for popping over again if you have already been to see my other posts today.
I think that's it for today lol!!!!
Have a good one.
TTFN

16 comments:

Dazie said...

I love the colours on this card and the image is sooo sweet!
Dazie
x

Cheryl said...

love the colurs on this one hun love the image too hugs cheryl xxx

Vicki said...

Love this card Deb, I really like the distressing inks but just don't know were to start with them, shall have to take some inspiration from you:)

Have a lovely Easter,

hugs
Vicki x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debs, such a lovely choice of colours and fab colouring too...looks like you are having a fab crafty day :) Donna x

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs with a really sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

POPPET said...

This is just perfect i so love what you have done here, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

Juls said...

this is so sweet!! Love the crochet flowers!! Hugs Juls

Fleur said...

Absolutly stunning - I love it, it's so sweet. Great distressing - or as my 7 year old daughter calls it Destroying! hehe.
Have a fab easter Hugz Fleur xXx

Sue said...

Hi Debs
gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, lovely image, sue,x

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - Tilda looks wonderful and the distressing is fabulous
Lisa ;)

gina g said...

Gorgeous card love the paper piecing. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Chrissie said...

This is a real sweetie... great paper piecing too! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at OSCC this time!
Chrissie

Timcsoca said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful the colours and love the image!:)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

Hugs, Tímea

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Debs, beautiful card! Love the soft colours, lace and image. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this week, hugs Heidi (DT MAWTT) xxx

Suzi said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the muted shades, and your paper piecing is fab. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
Hugs Suzi x

clare said...

Hi debs x Wow..a gorgeous card..love the image and how you've distressed it!Thanks for joining us at MAWTT Hugs Clare DT x