Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Thank you Papertake Weekly


As my post title says - I would like to thank all the lovely ladies on Papertake Weekly for giving me the opportunity to work alongside them for the past 4 weeks - oh my goodness how fast has that gone!!??!!
This week is my final project and the theme is 'cute fest/girlie'.
What could be more than cute & girlie than a fairy?


I love this new LOTV stamp. It has been coloured with Copics and a good sprinkling of Crystal Stickles
 on the wings.
The gorgeous flowery DP is another from the pack I won on Liz's blog - thank you Liz they are stunning - what the picture doesn't show is they are pearlescent - scrummy yummy!!!
I recycled the bow from a box of choccies my eldest son bought me for Easter - couldn't let that beauty be thrown away could I?
Thanks for popping over - don't forget to check out all the other cute/girlie projects from the regular DT over at Papertake Weekly.

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Stampin for the Weekend - Ribbons & Bows
Pixie Dust Studio - Things with Wings
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Thank you
Cute Card Thurdsay - Mono Mania

13 comments:

Claire x said...

Lovely girlie card Debs, the colours and gorgeous and that LOTV image is so sweet. Hugs, Claire x

Liz, said...

Hiya, wow, I love this and I have that stamp, great minds think alike eh?

Liz x

Pops x said...

Its gorgeous hun i love the colours you have used on her, a gorgeous creation hugs pops x

margie c said...

Such a pretty card! The colors and sparkle are beautiful!

Thank you for playing along with the Pixies this week :)
hugs, margie

Allison said...

such a pretty card
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Debs

aw this is so sweet!

I love that sweet fairy I might just have to fish mine out now and make a card you have inspired me!!

Emma xxx

Martha said...

what a beautiful card.

Cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful hun,love that image,gorjus detail hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card Debs.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, so sweet and girly, love the colours you've used and the image is adorable
hugs Mandy xx

Tasha said...

Super cute card, the image is beautiful
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Debs, this is beautiful! Love the colors and your coloring is beautiful! It's been a joy having you on the team! thanks for all your awesome creations!
hugs!
Sharon

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Debs:O) Love the pretty papers and bow. The image is so cute, great colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)