Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Papertake Weekly - GDT Project

Good afternoon. How are you all today? This my 3rd week as GDT for Papertake Weekly - which means next week will be my last - boohoo!!!!! I guess the bright side is I will be able to participate in the challenges again lol!!!
This week we have a fabulous sketch from the talented Dawny P to work with.
I have used some freebie DP's by MME from a papercraft magazine - they are gorgeous both in design & quality.
The beautiful image is from LOTV and I have coloured it with Copics and added just a hint of Glamour Dust.
This also used:
Martha Stewart Doily border punch
Gorgeous sheer ribbon with mini flower edges - from stash
Sentiment - Computer Generated (font is called Chocolate Box)
As you can see I am still in my less is more phase and I am quite liking it - what do you think?

Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Thanks for popping over.
Hope you find time to join us this week.

TTFN

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh debs this is just gorjus love the image and those papers,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Debs :-) The image is adorable and the papers and colours you used are lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x

POPPET said...

This is just gorgeous honey i love the image and the colours you have chosen too big hugs Pops x x x

Juls said...

Just gorgeous!! I love the colours and the ribbon detail! Hugs Juls

Juls said...

this is so sweet!! I love the colours!! Hugs Juls

MrsK said...

Hi Debs

Gorgeous card and i love your image its so cute!!

Take care

Sal xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Debs!! Love that cute image and your colors are wonderful! Fab take on the sketch!
hugs!
Sharon

~Christina~ said...

This is sooo sweet. I love it :)