Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 22 April 2010

My Favourite Tilda

Good afternoon. Although I was sad to no longer be GDT for Papertake Weekly I am somewhat happy that means I can now rejoin the fun and enter the challenges lol!!! So this is my take on the fab sketch from the lovely Dawny P this week:
It also fits the following challenges:
Incy Wincy - Black, White & 1 other colour combo

I have used my favourite Tilda - coloured with Distress Inks
DP's - Pink Petticoat
Flowers from stash
Sentiment - Creative Expressions

Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

12 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely colour combo. Do love those images
Thanks fo joining in with PTW
Caroline x

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Fab card! I also love this Tilda image and great papers.

Hope all is well with you.

Lisa x

Liz, said...

Hiya, this is lovely everything on it looks so crisp. Very eyecatching.

Liz x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the sweet Tilda and the colours are fab.
Thank you soooooooo much for my gorgeous goodies, they are so me and I've used some already, mwah
hugs Mandy xx

Claire x said...

Love it Debs, Tilda is gorgeous, I can see why its your fave! LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

Great card - love the colour combo
Lisa ;)

Cheryl said...

oh gorjus take on the sketch hun i too love that tilda one of my fav too,love the colurs you have used hugs cheryl xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Debs, love the colours and the cute tilda.
luv
Debby

aardvarkpest said...

Fab card and love the colour combo.

Glenda

Heather "Hev" said...

Very very sweet :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

Would love it if you visited my blog Vanilla Hevn

Nikki said...

Elegant card you've created love the colors :)

Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki

Tam said...

Hi Deb,

Awesome creation.
Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
Good luck.
Tami