Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 25 April 2010

I love Digi

As the post title says - I Love Digi and this digi stamp is from Tiddly Inks and this week they had an 'Anything Goes' theme for their first challenge.
I have also followed the sketch at I Love Digi

This used:
Image - Tiddly Inks coloured with PM's and a sprinkling of Stickles
Core'dinations cardstock
DP's - Cupcakes
Card Candy
Sentiment Computer Generated

Thanks for popping over
Have a lovely day
TTFN

11 comments:

Poppy said...

great card love the colours and the image.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I love this....:) Thanks for participating in our first challenge. :)

Emma Lockley said...

Hi Debs, aww this is so cute, this was my first and still my fav image. Fab job hunny!
thank you so much for joining us for a Tiddly Inks challenge, i hope you will take part again in our new challenge on Tuesday!
love emma xxx

Larissa said...

Great card with a really lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at the first Tiddly inks challenge! Hope to see you back next week.

Hugs,
Larissa

Tammy said...

Such an awesome card!! Love the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks and hope to see you again!!!

Lissa said...

Great colors!

Thanks for joining us this week! Hope to see you back next week as well...

Betty Boo! said...

Great colors and card! Thank you for joining us on our first Tiddly Inks challenge!

Betty

Lysa said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Milliesmarvels said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge!
jane
x

Sprytebyrd said...

Hiya Debs! Beautiful card! Such a cute image and wonderful colors!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)

Carrie said...

(sorry it's late I have been on holiday!!)

What a scrummy card... I want a cupcake now lol!!

Thanks for joining in the 1st Tiddly challenge xx