Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 25 April 2010

Forever Friends CD-Rom Crafting

Oh my goodness I have purchased another new toy to play with!!! I love the Forever Friends character and when I saw the triple CD Rom on Create and Craft I just knew I had to have it lol!!! I ordered it on Monday, it arrived on Thursday and I had a play on Friday & Saturday:








I can't believe just how much there is available to work with!!!
As 3 of the 4 cards here fit the current 'numbers' challenge at Forever Friends I would like to enter them.

Thanks for popping over.
Enjoy your day.
TTFN

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Debs these are all gorgeous hun, so soft and pretty. I love the FF bears and really must start inking up some of my stamps instead of neglecting the poor little things.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend hun
hugs Mandy xx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous cards! FF bears are so sweet.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend and all is well with you.

Lisa x

Claire x said...

These are absolutely fab Dabs - I love FF they are sooo cute. Hugs, Claire x

Sande said...

Hi Debs!

So beautiful cards!!

Thanks for playing along at Forever Friends challenge!

Hugs, Sande

Clare said...

These are just gorgeous Debbie, love the Anniversary one! Thanks for letting me know you love the CD rom too!

Love, Clare x