Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 25 April 2010

Distressed Penny Black


Good morning. Off to a crafty start this morning bright & early - this is my 3rd post of the day.

Penny Black have a recipe challenge this week of 3 Flowers, 2 Buttons and 1 Bow
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge want to see distressing

So I decided to combine the two and this is what I have come up with:



I actually feel quite happy with how this has turned out.
I have used Dusty Concord distress ink - think this might be my favourite colour and distressed the base card which is Bazzill embossed - I love this cardstock. The PB image is also one of my favourites and it has simlpy been stamped withthe same ink and the edges inked as well.
Flowers - X-Cut retro punch
Buttons & ribbon from stash
Sentiment computer generated

Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

3 comments:

Claire x said...

You're on a roll this morning Debs! LOL. Love this card, the colours are just lovely. Hugs, Claire x

darcy48 said...

Love this card you have made Debs its lovely and a lovely image too x

kath said...

truly elegant debs......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx