Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 18 April 2010

Anyone for Anya GDT project

Good evening. Sorry it has taken so long to post this and also spill the beans about being picked as GDT for Anyone for Anya for the next 4 weeks - whoooooo hooooooo - yipppppeeeeee (not that I'm excited at all lol!!!!)

I love this Miss Anya image as she looks sooooooooooooooo dressed up! I chose to go all out dressy with the red, black & white colour combo. 
Image coloured with  PM's. DP's are Pink Petticoat. A little bit of Martha Stewart and some eyelets and ribbon from stash - that's it!

Had a really busy weekend - two full days of demo's - but it was great fun - I'd like to thank the lovely Janet & Alli for letting me loose in their shop & with their lovely customers.

Thanks for popping over.
Hope you have had a great weekend.
TTFN

7 comments:

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love Anya stamps, they are just adorable. Hugs, Claire x

Vicki said...

This is fab Debs, I just love Miss Anya's and the lace effect is super, I love it, great colours too:)

Hugs
Vicki x

Cheryl said...

oh debs this is one gorjus card I love those annya images,must get some of these my list just gets longer he he hugs cheryl xxx

Fleur said...

Wow Debs this is just stunning. I love the "black lace" and the eyelet detail - it is all very "grown up"
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Firstly many congratulations on your GDT spot with Anyone for Anya - very well deserved!! Have fun over the next 4 weeks.

Love your card. Such a great image and brilliant layout.

You sound like you are really getting into the demo days!! What a treat for everyone who can get to see you.

Have a brilliant week. I am so pleased all is going well for you.

Love Jules xx

Juls said...

Just stunning!!! Love the colour combo and the lace up detail is just perfect!! Hugs Juls

Pops x said...

This is stunning i love everything about it, the image is sweet and the colours are just perfect hugs Pops x