Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 17 April 2010

Allsorts in Stitches


Good morning - well it's Saturday so that means it's time for another challenge over at Allsorts. This week our lovely 'newbie' Fleur set us the challenge of incorporating stitching into our projects - either real or faux. For some reason this is always something I struggle with - think I might need to get me a small sewing machine to see if that could help lol!!!! So until then I went for the 'faux' option.


We have another fab new sponsor this week 'Fred She Said' and the DT were very lucky to have some images to work with - please pop over to their individual blogs to say hello and have a look at what they did. Fred She Said are offering the lucky winner picked by Random.org 420 to spend in store - you can see all the wonderful things available here.

As you are reading this I shall be on my way to Weston Supermare for an all day demo of Creative Expressions product range - wish me luck!!!

Have a wonderful day - whatever your plans.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

2 comments:

Mummylade said...

Amazing card Debs!

Fleur said...

Fab card Debs, love your layers & the stitching looks great.
Hugz Fleur xXx