Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 3 April 2010

Allsorts DT Project - Challenge #46

Good morning - yay it's Saturday and that means it time for another challenge at Allsorts This week it's my turn to choose the theme and I challenge you to just stroke your lovely Design Papers this week as the theme is no ready made DP's allowed. You could of course have a go at making some DP yourself or just keep it plain and simple - the choice is yours.


For my card I started by running a piece of plain cardstock through the Bigshot using one of the floral embossing folders. Then I chalked it with pink chalk and inked the edges with Worn Lipstick distress ink and finally spritzed it with Mint Cosmic Shimmer glimmer mist.
The mat is a piece of cereal packet that has been run through the Bigshot using the cuttlebug script embossing folder, then inked and spritzed as well.
This week our sponsor is the lovely Sally-Ann from Digistamp Boutique so I had to do the honourable thing and use one of DSB's gorgeous images - this one is Fifi and Flowers - available here
Sally-Ann is offering one lucky winner picked at random a £10 voucher to spend in store - and there are some gorgeous new releases out this month.
I finished my card with some delicious flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a computer generated sentiment.

Have a wonderful day - whatever the weather!!
Thanks for popping over - your support is appreciated.
TTFN

6 comments:

Mummylade said...

great challenge and a lovely card.

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is beautiful it really is gorjus,love the iamge,and such super detail as always hugs cheryl xxxxx

The Stamp Man said...

Hi Debs

Your card for your challenge is stunning, as are all the cards of yours that I have just looked at.

I hope it was OK for me to enter the challenge, it seemed appropriate for your theme. I don't normally get a chance to get that involved in a card, lol! I wish I could make this sort of card everyday.

Thanks so much for your lovely comment.

Jill x

Love to Doodle! said...

Loooooove this Debs...the colours are fabulous and the flowers are gorgeous.....looks like another for the DSB comp to me....xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a pretty card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Great backgrounds too. Thanks for joining us at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

nnalorac said...

Sweet and so pretty, love this weeks challenge. nnalorac.x